If you've already logged into your online account before then all you need to do is click here – OnePay Visa Login, then enter the user ID and password you created to check your account. If you are a MasterCard customer you need to go to our MasterCard login and information section
If you haven’t previously logged onto your online account please use the simple guidelines below (please note there is currently an issue if you use Google Chrome for the first time login. Please use a different browser, such as Internet Explorer):
- Click here to go to the online account area, if you have a pop up blocker you must ensure you allow pop ups from the site!
- Click ‘First Time Login’ which is located just below the Sign In button.
- Enter the information requested (Card Number, Date of Birth and CVV number – this is the last 3 digits from the back of the card next to the signature strip)
- Select your prefered user name and password – please ensure you remember these as we will not be able to tell you what they are if you forget. Also please note these details for selecting your password:
- It must be at least 8 characters long
- It must contain 1 capital (uppercase) letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number and 1 special charcter such as !,@ etc
- It cannot contain 3 or more consecutive characters such as 123 or AAA, ABC etc.
And that’s it, you should now be able to log in. If you experience any issues you can always check the FAQ for answers to the most common problems – Online Login FAQ